Our clients have asked us for help in other areas. We have listened, responded and have exciting news. You can now take advantage of our newly expanded menu of financial* planning services. These expanded services are available through our new partnership, Mohler Financial Services, LLC. Mohler Financial Services, LLC was formed to bring together our expertise along with the resources of Mike Hartman* and his team at 1847Financial, an independent financial services company.
In an increasingly complex financial marketplace, we hope you will appreciate the convenience of obtaining all of your financial services through one source. And, we will continue to serve as your Insurance advisor for all your Commercial Property, Casualty and Group Benefits insurance needs as well as these added benefits.
- Financial planning
- Investment tax planning
- Retirement plans
- Executive and group benefits
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning and wealth transfer strategies
- Life insurance and annuities
- College funding
- Disability income and long-term care insurance
- Asset management services*
We look forward to bringing you these additional services while continuing to build a strong relationship based on personalized service. We will call you soon to offer a complimentary consultation to introduce our new capabilities and services.
* Mike Hartman is a Registered Representative of, and Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc., (HTK), Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC, 1847Financial, 161 Washington St., Suite 700, Conshohocken, PA 19428, 610-771-0800, and Ira G. Mohler & Son, Inc., Property & Casualty Firm, is/are unaffiliated with HTK. HTK does not offer tax or legal advice.